- Dragonfly Coasters And Coasters Basket-Free Crochet Pattern
- Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Quick And Easy Little Scrubbie Dots Can Be Used On Dishes Or As Facial Scrubs
- [Free Pattern] So Easy, So Clever! This Daisy Granny Square Crocheted Poncho Is Fabulous!
Really pretty looking, this sampler afghan is a great combination of heavy and airy blocks. Crochet Sampler Afghan by Marianne Forrestal is the perfect project for those looking to learn new patterns and techniques. With versatile blocks and fabulous colors this unique afghan works up rather quickly and the result is really beautiful. A truly fun project for beginners and advanced!
Gorgeous Sampler Afghan
Afghan measures 40” x 50”.
RED HEART® “Super Saver®”: [7 oz (198 g), 364 (333
m)] 1 skein each of #657 Dusty Teal A, #661 Frosty Green
B, #631 Lt. Sage C, #633 Dark Sage E, and 2 skeins of
#406 Med Thyme D.
Crochet Hook: 5.5mm [US I-9].
Check out the original source for this Gorgeous Sampler Afghan crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Marianne Forrestal for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.