- Insanely Cute And Simple Crochet Baby Blanket With A Twist [Free Crochet Patterns]
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Denna Square: Amazing Style And Colors!
- This Crochet Flower Square Blanket Is So Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
This super easy crocheted kimono is so pretty! Cascading Kimono by Jessica Reeves Potasz is a simple and free pattern with a super simple construction and an amazing flattering and relaxed look.
This pattern for this easy breezy kimono with a generous sized collar that’s perfect on cool days, includes photos on how it’s assembled.
Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
This piece is worked as a large rectangle, with the arm openings created as you crochet (see photos below). You will find a few different stitch pattern sections as you work across the rectangle. Sleeves are then added at the end.
Check out the original source for the Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jessica Reeves Potasz
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.