- These 9 Beautiful Crochet Flower Potholder Patterns Seem To Bloom Right On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant Pinwheel Blanket Pattern To Free Up Some Space In Your Yarn Storage
- 4 Free C2C Graphgan Patterns Featuring Woodland Animals (Raccoon, Fox, Owl & Bear)
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Very Pretty Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Gorgeous Artsy Roller Coasters
This super easy crocheted kimono is so pretty! Cascading Kimono by Jessica Reeves Potasz is a simple and free pattern with a super simple construction and an amazing flattering and relaxed look.
This pattern for this easy breezy kimono with a generous sized collar that’s perfect on cool days, includes photos on how it’s assembled.
Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
This piece is worked as a large rectangle, with the arm openings created as you crochet (see photos below). You will find a few different stitch pattern sections as you work across the rectangle. Sleeves are then added at the end.
Check out the original source for the Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jessica Reeves Potasz
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.