- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- [Video Tutorial] Very Interesting And Unusual Tape Lace Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Peasy Crochet Flower Ornament
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Dishcloth Will Quickly Become One Of Your Favorite Crochet Patterns
- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
This super easy crocheted kimono is so pretty! Cascading Kimono by Jessica Reeves Potasz is a simple and free pattern with a super simple construction and an amazing flattering and relaxed look.
This pattern for this easy breezy kimono with a generous sized collar that’s perfect on cool days, includes photos on how it’s assembled.
Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
This piece is worked as a large rectangle, with the arm openings created as you crochet (see photos below). You will find a few different stitch pattern sections as you work across the rectangle. Sleeves are then added at the end.
Check out the original source for the Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jessica Reeves Potasz
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.