- [Free Pattern + Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Mom’s Square Is Dedicated To All The Wonderful Mums Out There
- [Free Pattern] Make One Baby Blanket A Day With This Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- How To Crochet: Increasing and Decreasing
- Modern Backpack Free Crochet Pattern For All Seasons
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Ribbed Chip Crochet Stitch
“Nothing says “Halloween season” quite like candy corn. It is iconic, if gross to eat (in my opinion), and immediately recognizable. This is why I wanted to make a pair of fun ami candy corn earrings this year, because they’re just too cute and a fun fashion statement that says “yes, I am ready for Halloween!” “
Candy Corn Earrings by Divine Debris are so cute, you will love these adorable earrings and so will everyone else.
Candy Corn Earrings Free Crochet Pattern
1.80 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
Less than .1 oz
Needle that will weave in your ends
Metal french hooks
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.