- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
- [Free Pattern] Every Little Kiddo Could Use This Cute Monkey Lunch Box!
- [Free Pattern] Super-Cool & Groovy Crochet Afghan Pattern
- [Free Pattern] 100% Fat Free Donut Coasters
- [Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The Diamond Trellis Stitch
“Nothing says “Halloween season” quite like candy corn. It is iconic, if gross to eat (in my opinion), and immediately recognizable. This is why I wanted to make a pair of fun ami candy corn earrings this year, because they’re just too cute and a fun fashion statement that says “yes, I am ready for Halloween!” “
Candy Corn Earrings by Divine Debris are so cute, you will love these adorable earrings and so will everyone else.
Candy Corn Earrings Free Crochet Pattern
1.80 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
Less than .1 oz
Needle that will weave in your ends
Metal french hooks
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.