- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- [Free Patterns] Christmas Pillows You’ll Love
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
Dry your dishes in style with this fun and modern tea towel! You will love the simplicity of this tea towel crochet pattern! My Favorite Tea Towel by Sincerely Pam is an easy crochet pattern with an amazing texture. The combination of stitches and the colors chosen for the featured tea towel are simply gorgeous. Great for drying dishes and saucepans, this towel also makes great house-warming gifts and all year long presents.
Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
Worsted #4 cotton. Sample made using Bernat Handicrafter. Approximately 160 yards of Colour 1 (I used Off White), 32 yards of Colour 2 (I used Teal), and 46 yards of Colour 3 (I used Indigo).
Hooks: I (5.5 mm)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Sincerely Pam for the article inspiration and featured image.