- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Woven Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] This 12 Inch Square Called Esme’s Winter Cottage Square Is Simply Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Extra Large Bow Ties Stitch Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] This Easy And Irresistibly Cute Lamb Hat Is Completely Perfect For Spring
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
Dry your dishes in style with this fun and modern tea towel! You will love the simplicity of this tea towel crochet pattern! My Favorite Tea Towel by Sincerely Pam is an easy crochet pattern with an amazing texture. The combination of stitches and the colors chosen for the featured tea towel are simply gorgeous. Great for drying dishes and saucepans, this towel also makes great house-warming gifts and all year long presents.
Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
Worsted #4 cotton. Sample made using Bernat Handicrafter. Approximately 160 yards of Colour 1 (I used Off White), 32 yards of Colour 2 (I used Teal), and 46 yards of Colour 3 (I used Indigo).
Hooks: I (5.5 mm)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Tea Towel Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Sincerely Pam for the article inspiration and featured image.