- [Free Pattern] If You Know Someone Who Loves Reading Books, You Should Get Them This Gift
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Cozy Crochet Patch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Little Strawberry Booties Are Really Precious!
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
There’s a lot you can say about this mesh stitch! It’s open and airy and also chic, simple and elegant and its also two ways based on two crochet mesh stitches patterns: a Small Crochet Mesh Pattern and a Wide Crochet Mesh Stitch Pattern: Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch by Mama In A Stitch is quick and easy to work and works great for lace patterns.This stitch would work beautifully on warm weather accessories.
Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Free Pattern- Two Ways
More crochet mesh stitches patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Free Pattern- Two Ways with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch.
Thanks to Jessica for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.