- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Amazing Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
- Color Block Crochet Grocery Bag
- Colorful, Unique And Weather Friendly Unicorn Fingerless Gloves [Free Pattern]
Simple yet very pretty, this mesh stitch produces a beautiful little blanket. Once you understand how to make this beautiful crochet stitch, it’s easy to make a blanket as big or small as you wish. Written for roughly 30” x 30”, Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Baby Blanket by AG Handmades is a pattern adaptable to any size -how great is that! – and it’s also a crochet pattern which is very easy to complete.
You will only need your yarn (about 2-3 skeins), a 5mm hook, and a yarn needle for tidying up ends.
Warm and cosy in worsted weight yarn, or light and airy if you use dk (light worsted). The choice is yours.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: AG Handmades
Thanks to AG Handmades for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.