- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
This is a beautiful stitch and looks perfect in this jalapeno color. The sedge stitch creates a beautiful texture that’s great for quite a lot of crochet projects. It’s very easy and fun to crochet and the fabric created is quite dense. It’s also called the blanket stitch. You can use it to crochet anything textured, like scarves and dishcloths. Watch the video below courtesy of American Crochet Association and learn how to crochet it. The afghan of your dreams is just a few moments away.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial below and learn how to crochet the beautiful Sedge Stitch.
Need a written pattern? Check out the Sedge Stitch Crochet Written Pattern here.
Thanks to American Crochet Association for the article inspiration, video tutorial and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.