- [Free Pattern] Stunning Colours And Design In This Spoke Mandala!
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- [Free Patterns] 8 Beautiful And Easy To Crochet Curtain Patterns For Kitchen
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Three Different Motifs In Size And Shape And The Result Is Stunning!
Have you heard of weighted blankets? Weighted blankets therapy has been used for years to improve quality of life for kids and adults with different health challenges. Rainbow “Weighted” Afghan by Stephanie Pokorny is an extremely calming afghan due to the heaviness with a joyful effect due to the happy design. The sunshine design is simply brilliant!
Rainbow Weighted Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
(1) ball each Bernat Blanket Brights yarn in Pixie Pink, Race Car Red, Carrot Orange, School Bus Yellow, and Go Go Green, Busy Blue, Royal Blue, and Pow Purple
(1) ball each Bernat Blanket yarn in Pale Gray, and White
This is a total of 2200 yards of super bulky weight yarn. These are the jumbo balls at 220 yards each.
(For similar, but not exact results: Blanket yarn is a super bulky 6 yarn. You can hold 3 strands of worsted weight yarn such as Red Heart Super Saver together to sub making sure to triple the yardage of the Bernat Blanket requirements!)
Size L (8.0mm) crochet hook
tapestry needle for weaving ends, scissors, tape measure, 4 stitch markers
Finished Size: Approx 60″ x 60″
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Rainbow Weighted Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Crochetverse Website.
Thanks to Stephanie Pokorny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.