- Quick And Beautiful Crochet Bracelet Pattern
- Quick And Easy Slouchy Slipper Socks [Free Pattern]
- Crochet Pincushion Crafter Granny – Adorable Amirugumi Doll Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Most Adorable Kitty Nest
- [Free Pattern] You Can Absolutely Do This Chunky Blanket Project As A Beginner
This rainbow drawstring bag is practical and useful for anyone with a busy lifestyle. Rainbow Drawstring Pouch by Melissa Hassler has strings to tighten and loosen the bag and it’s just the perfect size for kid’s blocks, pens , crayons, small notebooks or maybe little skin-care products.
My rainbow drawstring pouch is the first of five rainy day projects I have planned for this upcoming week. I’m in Maryland and we are expected to get rain for the next seven days. I thought it would be fun to challenge myself to design some smaller crochet projects that can each be completed in a day.
Rainbow Drawstring Pouch Free Crochet Pattern
– H/5 mm crochet hook
– tapestry needle
– stitch markers
– worsted weight yarn in white, red, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Rainbow Drawstring Pouch Free Crochet Pattern at: Lovable Loops.
Thanks to Melissa for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.