- Toni Copeland Shared Hello everyone, does anyone have this pattern they
- [Free Pattern] Top Off A Little Sweetie’s Look With This 15 Minutes Tieback
- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Quick Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] I Am In Love With This Lovely Teddy Bear
It could be used for pencils and makes a great gift for kids, but not only for this! Let’s expand a bit the pouch idea. This pattern is great for make-up too or maybe when you travel you can store a few things in this cute pouch and replace the boring plastic bags. This Simple Pencil Pouch Crochet Pattern by Persia Lou is the perfect pattern for beginners.
It is so very easy to make and I’m sure you’ll love the photo tutorial and the dynamic picture on Persia’s blog. That picture alone is like a complete tutorial in one pic. Totally awesome!
Thanks to Persia Lou for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.