- [Free Pattern] Pretty, Nostalgic And Cosy: The Bohemian Oasis Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- Melissa Lawrence Shared First time posting here. Love this page &
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- Lovely Mini Easter Basket To Fill With Easter Gifts And Goodies!
It could be used for pencils and makes a great gift for kids, but not only for this! Let’s expand a bit the pouch idea. This pattern is great for make-up too or maybe when you travel you can store a few things in this cute pouch and replace the boring plastic bags. This Simple Pencil Pouch Crochet Pattern by Persia Lou is the perfect pattern for beginners.
It is so very easy to make and I’m sure you’ll love the photo tutorial and the dynamic picture on Persia’s blog. That picture alone is like a complete tutorial in one pic. Totally awesome!
Thanks to Persia Lou for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.