- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Owl Rug For Baby’s Room
- Simple Crochet Granny Shawl To Keep Warm In Cooler Days
- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- [Free Pattern] You Will Love The Feel Of This Soft, Round Carpet Under Your Feet
- [Free Pattern] One Look At This Delicate NeverEnding Wildflower And You’ll Be Smiling For The Rest Of The Day
This beautiful and free baby blanket crochet pattern works up quickly and it’s suitable even for a beginner! Baby Bean Baby Blanket by Megan Meyer has a great texture and is made using bulky yarn. Learn how to make this great looking baby bean stitch baby Blanket with your own stripe preferences and in any size you wish. It’s so easy!
Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
Red Heart Soft Essentials (I used 3 skeins of ‘Minty’, 2 skeins of ‘Charcoal’ and 2 skeins of ‘Greyhound’)-as a side note this yarn is a bulky yarn and has 131 yards per skein, so if you decide on a different yarn, plan accordingly 🙂
7.0mm crochet hook (I used Clover Amour)
Scissors (I always keep these travel scissors in my hook case)
Check out the original source for this Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Left in Knots
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.