- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
- Fabulous & Versatile Crochet Flower Stitch
A really cute mini basket filled with all sorts of colored eggs and maybe candies, is the perfect gift for Easter! This 15-20 minutes Mini Crochet Easter Eggs Basket pattern designed by MJ of Hello Yellow Yarn can fit 6 mini chocolate eggs or 1 plastic egg. Add a little surprise in that plastic egg and delight your little one with a really cute Easter gift. Make them in cute, bright or neutral colors and decorate with ribbons or mini flowers. These little baskets are absolutely adorable! (Full collection of free Easter patterns here)
1 x 8 ply (US Light Worsted UK DK) acrylic yarn ball in your choice of colour/s
4mm (US 6 UK 8) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Hello Yellow Yarn
Thanks to MJ Carlos for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.