- [Free Pattern] I Have Fallen In Love With This Crochet Pot Holders Set
- [Free Pattern] Spiral Seashell Granny Square Pattern For Lovely Beach Crochet Projects
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Crochet Top With Fringes
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Table A Truly One-Of-A-Kind Look With These Fabulous Crochet Granny Square Coasters
UPDATE: Thanks to Lauren, we now have the English written version for this beautiful Owl Rug. To get the free pattern please go to the next page or scroll down to the comments area and read the pattern translated and posted by Lauren. Thank you Lauren, you’re AMAZING! 😉
I have been looking for this pattern for a while now and finally I came to realize that is a very popular pattern in Brazil and all the written patterns or video patterns I could find are in Portuguese. Now, the good news is that I was able to find a photo tutorial with written instructions on each picture. With a bit of patience and with the help of Google translate, you may be, actually, able to translate each step and complete this project. For more help, on the next you’ll find a video tutorial, still in Portuguese, however, I hope, even if you don’t understand the language, just seeing how the pattern is being done, is going to help. If, by any chance, I’m going to find the En version for this pattern, I’m going to add it here and let you know.
You can find the photo tutorial here: Tapete de coruja em crochê courtesy of Janelice Bastiani.