- [Free Pattern] Stylish, Simple And Easy To Make Crochet Summer Top
- [Free Pattern] What Someone Can Do With These Crochet Japanese Flowers Is Inspiring
- [Free Pattern] 30 Minutes Or Less Thick And Quick Bumpy Scrubby
- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Get In The Holiday Spirit With These Fun Rainbow Christmas Lights
This cute 3 dimensional stripe pattern that goes up and down creates a very ‘slimming’ effect when it’s being used for making clothing. Also known as Extended TR, TR Loops, Tiny Popcorn, Popcorn Stripes, and Double Crochet this stitch is fun and easy and it looks amazing.
Learn how to make the beautiful Loops Triple Crochet Loops (a.k.a. Treble Crochet Loops) courtesy of Sandy Marie and Moms Crochet and have fun creating projects you love using this crochet stitch pattern.
Triple Crochet Loops
This stitch pattern works very well with any kind of yarn that is not too fuzzy, and any crochet hook suitable for the yarn.
In the picture above I used Red Heart Super Saver Economy, 100% acrylic yarn, in Watercolor. And an I/9 5.5mm crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this Triple Crochet Loops Crochet Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moms Crochet
Thanks to Sandy Marie for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.