- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty And Unusual Afghan Square
- This Sunflower Blanket Is The Perfect Gift To Bring Joy To Someone’s Day
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Crochet Blanket Will Help You Reach The Stars In Your Sleep
This cute 3 dimensional stripe pattern that goes up and down creates a very ‘slimming’ effect when it’s being used for making clothing. Also known as Extended TR, TR Loops, Tiny Popcorn, Popcorn Stripes, and Double Crochet this stitch is fun and easy and it looks amazing.
Learn how to make the beautiful Loops Triple Crochet Loops (a.k.a. Treble Crochet Loops) courtesy of Sandy Marie and Moms Crochet and have fun creating projects you love using this crochet stitch pattern.
Triple Crochet Loops
This stitch pattern works very well with any kind of yarn that is not too fuzzy, and any crochet hook suitable for the yarn.
In the picture above I used Red Heart Super Saver Economy, 100% acrylic yarn, in Watercolor. And an I/9 5.5mm crochet hook.
Check out the original source for this Triple Crochet Loops Crochet Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moms Crochet
Thanks to Sandy Marie for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.