- [Free Pattern] Sweet And Colorful Blanket For Mild Summer Days
- [Free Pattern] Master The Crochet Corner-To-Corner Technique With This Awesome Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Sweet And Simple Coasters Are Such A Great Gift Idea!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Colorful Dishcloths!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Stunning Tape Lace
Did you know that this modern , great looking stitch is literally the single crochet stitch done in reverse? The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet) can be used to create a beautiful edge on pretty much everything, from baby blankets, big blankets, hats or anything to which you would normally add a border. The crab stitch is a beautiful edge stitch and if you struggle understanding how to crochet this stitch watch the Crab Stitch Crochet Tutorial video tutorial below, courtesy of Heart Hook Home.
Once you watch this easy to follow video tutorial it will totally make sense to you.
The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
Check out the original source for The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet) Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Heart Hook Home.
Thanks to Ashlea for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.