- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: V-Shaped Puff Stitch (Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Scalloped Fan Edged Baby Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Square That Reminds Us That True Love Is Never-Ending
This beautiful textured crochet stitch looks at its best when worked in more colours. Learn how to crochet the stunning Crochet Interlocking Block Stitch a great scrap yarn crochet pattern. A free tutorial with written instructions for interlocking block stitch is provided on the Crochet ‘n’ Create website. This pattern with a textured feel and look is ideal for baby blankets afghans, home decor projects and so much more.
Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern
You will need different colours of yarn (I have used 3) or you can use up your scraps!
You May Also Like These Crochet Stitch Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Interlocking Block Stitch Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet ‘n’ Create.
Thanks to Crochet ‘n’ Create for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.