- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- [Free Pattern] I Really Appreciate The Elegance This Morning Glory Square Pattern Displays!
- [Free Pattern] These Hanging Baskets Are Such A Clever Way To Organize Your Home
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Meladora’s Butterfly Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Stunningly Beautiful And So Simple Cupcake Stripe Blanket
The colorful wave stitch designed by MyPicot looks amazing when done in more colors. The open and airy fabric created by this playful crochet stitch is perfect or summer crochet projects Whether you’re looking to make a beautiful crochet summer top, a colorful summer shawl or anything else for warm weather, the colorful Crochet Wave Stitch is sure to inspire some really gorgeous projects.
Crochet Wave Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
Head over to My Picot to get your free pattern: Crochet Wave Stitch Free Pattern.
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.