- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Rows Afghan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Easy And Fun Candy Corn Hot Pads
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mug Cozy Will Make Your Morning Coffee/Tea Even Better!
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Lovely, Colorful Dishcloths!
The colorful wave stitch designed by MyPicot looks amazing when done in more colors. The open and airy fabric created by this playful crochet stitch is perfect or summer crochet projects Whether you’re looking to make a beautiful crochet summer top, a colorful summer shawl or anything else for warm weather, the colorful Crochet Wave Stitch is sure to inspire some really gorgeous projects.
Crochet Wave Stitch Free Pattern
Feel free to use any type of yarn (or even thread) for your project. Most yarns have the recommended crochet hook size on the label.
Head over to My Picot to get your free pattern: Crochet Wave Stitch Free Pattern.
Thanks to My Picot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.