- Debbie Harford Shared Pumpkin treat bag and candy corn treat bag
- Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Granny Triangles Are Quick And Easy To Make And Look Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Clever And Striking Granny Square Rug Bedspread
- [Free Pattern] We’re Crazy For This Mesmerizing Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
The snowdrop is so graceful and delicate. This incredibly beautiful little early spring flower so brave to work its way through the snow to bloom in cute white drooping bell shaped flower it’s one of the first signs that spring is approaching. The Crochet Snowdrop Pattern by Olena of GoldenLucyCrafts with a spectacular, simple and so creative design is easy to make. So grab your yarn and hook and start making a bunch of snowdrops to give everyone in your life. As we’re just coming out of winter, receiving a crochet snowdrop flower will give the recipient not only a reason to smile but also a fantastic sense of joy.
Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
– cotton crochet thread size 10 in white and green.
-crochet hook size 6/1.8 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to GoldenLucyCrafts to get the free pattern =>> Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Olena for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.