- Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Butterflies Garden Crochet Granny Square
- Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Every Girl Needs A Perfectly Cute Crochet Purse For Her Date Night
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
The snowdrop is so graceful and delicate. This incredibly beautiful little early spring flower so brave to work its way through the snow to bloom in cute white drooping bell shaped flower it’s one of the first signs that spring is approaching. The Crochet Snowdrop Pattern by Olena of GoldenLucyCrafts with a spectacular, simple and so creative design is easy to make. So grab your yarn and hook and start making a bunch of snowdrops to give everyone in your life. As we’re just coming out of winter, receiving a crochet snowdrop flower will give the recipient not only a reason to smile but also a fantastic sense of joy.
Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
– cotton crochet thread size 10 in white and green.
-crochet hook size 6/1.8 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to GoldenLucyCrafts to get the free pattern =>> Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Olena for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.