- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fast Crochet Bracelet
- [Paid Pattern] Any Little Darling Angel Will Feel Special Curled Up In This Soft Wonder
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
The snowdrop is so graceful and delicate. This incredibly beautiful little early spring flower so brave to work its way through the snow to bloom in cute white drooping bell shaped flower it’s one of the first signs that spring is approaching. The Crochet Snowdrop Pattern by Olena of GoldenLucyCrafts with a spectacular, simple and so creative design is easy to make. So grab your yarn and hook and start making a bunch of snowdrops to give everyone in your life. As we’re just coming out of winter, receiving a crochet snowdrop flower will give the recipient not only a reason to smile but also a fantastic sense of joy.
Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
– cotton crochet thread size 10 in white and green.
-crochet hook size 6/1.8 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to GoldenLucyCrafts to get the free pattern =>> Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Olena for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.