- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Penguin With A Special Pocket On The Back
- [Free Pattern] This Larksfoot Inspired 12″ Granny Square Is Gorgeous!
- Eve’s Sunflowers-Yet Another Magnificent Crochet Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Mittens To Keep You Warm And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Little Fellow Will Absolutely Make Your Day!
The snowdrop is so graceful and delicate. This incredibly beautiful little early spring flower so brave to work its way through the snow to bloom in cute white drooping bell shaped flower it’s one of the first signs that spring is approaching. The Crochet Snowdrop Pattern by Olena of GoldenLucyCrafts with a spectacular, simple and so creative design is easy to make. So grab your yarn and hook and start making a bunch of snowdrops to give everyone in your life. As we’re just coming out of winter, receiving a crochet snowdrop flower will give the recipient not only a reason to smile but also a fantastic sense of joy.
Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
– cotton crochet thread size 10 in white and green.
-crochet hook size 6/1.8 mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to GoldenLucyCrafts to get the free pattern =>> Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Olena for the article inspiration and featured image!
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.