- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Blanket With This Challenging But Fun Afghan Block
- Clean Up Your Yarn Stash With This Easy Crochet Hook Case Pattern
Learn how to turn a granny heart into an easy and so lovely granny heart square and then turn that square into a throw of love. Granny Heart Square by Crochet Tea Party pattern is unbelievable brilliant and cute. It’s so easy to highlight the hearts using just colors and the pattern is so much fun!
Granny Heart Square
4mm crochet hook
30g Double Knit cotton yarn
Check out the original source for this Waistcoat Stitch AKA The Knit Stitch Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Tea Party
Thanks to Crochet Tea Party for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.