- Patty Marsh Shared wearing her big brothers hat I made
- [Free Pattern]This Shawlette Is Spectacularly Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Gorgeous Crochet Granny To Improve Your Home Decor
Sweet simple and colorful crochet butterflies, like in nature, are elegant and beautiful. Learn how to crochet a butterfly step by step with this easy to follow tutorial. Sweet Simple Butterfly by Naztazia is a very cute pattern that is so quick and easy to do and creates adorable appliques for any crochet project.
How To Crochet A Butterfly Step By Step
Butterflies works great on a hat, scarf, shawl, headband, purse, handbag and more. You can make the crocheted butterfly in one color, or 2-3 colors.
Check out the original source for this Sweet Simple Butterfly Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Naztazia.com
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.