- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous 6 Petal African Flower Crochet Dishcloth
- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Make A Lovely Set Of Coasters Using Ombre Colours For A Beautiful Gradient Effect
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Really Simple And Quick Afghan Pattern Is Unbelievable Beautiful
Sweet simple and colorful crochet butterflies, like in nature, are elegant and beautiful. Learn how to crochet a butterfly step by step with this easy to follow tutorial. Sweet Simple Butterfly by Naztazia is a very cute pattern that is so quick and easy to do and creates adorable appliques for any crochet project.
How To Crochet A Butterfly Step By Step
Butterflies works great on a hat, scarf, shawl, headband, purse, handbag and more. You can make the crocheted butterfly in one color, or 2-3 colors.
Check out the original source for this Sweet Simple Butterfly Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Naztazia.com
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.