- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
- Lovely Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
- 3 Double Sided Crochet Potholders Patterns You’ll Love
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
Sweet simple and colorful crochet butterflies, like in nature, are elegant and beautiful. Learn how to crochet a butterfly step by step with this easy to follow tutorial. Sweet Simple Butterfly by Naztazia is a very cute pattern that is so quick and easy to do and creates adorable appliques for any crochet project.
How To Crochet A Butterfly Step By Step
Butterflies works great on a hat, scarf, shawl, headband, purse, handbag and more. You can make the crocheted butterfly in one color, or 2-3 colors.
Check out the original source for this Sweet Simple Butterfly Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Naztazia.com
Thanks to Naztazia for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.