- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
- [Free Pattern] This Little Dress With The Butterfly Applique Is Just Darling!
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
- Make Up This Easy To Crochet Primrose Baby Blanket For Your Bundle Of Joy
If you’ve been trying to buy your first crochet hook and felt overwhelmed with the rows and rows of hooks at your local craft store, you know how difficult this simple task may become. This simple info graphic makes it really easy for you to figure out how to choose your first crochet hook. How To Buy Your First Crochet Hook guide for beginners, courtesy of Hi! Jenny Brown can be downloaded as a PDF so you can zoom in on and study before your trip to the craft store.
How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
Please visit the Hi, Jenny Brown website to download you full PDF guide on How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook
Thanks to Jenny Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.