- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make These Adorable Crocheted Icicle Ornaments For Your Christmas Tree
- This Easy Chunky Crochet Cardigan Is Perfect for Chilly Days
- [Free Pattern] Most Adorable Granny Bunny Crochet Patterns Ever!
- Very Special Crochet Hexagon Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Very Easy Granny Square Blanket Is The Perfect Crochet For Beginners Project
If you’ve been trying to buy your first crochet hook and felt overwhelmed with the rows and rows of hooks at your local craft store, you know how difficult this simple task may become. This simple info graphic makes it really easy for you to figure out how to choose your first crochet hook. How To Buy Your First Crochet Hook guide for beginners, courtesy of Hi! Jenny Brown can be downloaded as a PDF so you can zoom in on and study before your trip to the craft store.
How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
Please visit the Hi, Jenny Brown website to download you full PDF guide on How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook
Thanks to Jenny Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.