- [Free Pattern] Cute Bunny Comforter With Lovely Long Ears And A Cuddly Granny Square Blanky
- Superb Crochet Beanie You Might Want To Add To Your Collection!
- Quick And Fun Crochet Flower Coaster
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
If you’ve been trying to buy your first crochet hook and felt overwhelmed with the rows and rows of hooks at your local craft store, you know how difficult this simple task may become. This simple info graphic makes it really easy for you to figure out how to choose your first crochet hook. How To Buy Your First Crochet Hook guide for beginners, courtesy of Hi! Jenny Brown can be downloaded as a PDF so you can zoom in on and study before your trip to the craft store.
How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
Please visit the Hi, Jenny Brown website to download you full PDF guide on How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook
Thanks to Jenny Brown for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.