- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Rose Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Little Tawashi Crochet Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
I love pastel colors, for some reason they make me happy.These little colored daisy coasters I found at Nancy Drew Crochet ,are so pretty and cute for any kitchen. It’s almost like they bring Spring and Summer, together, in your kitchen. Inspired by Daisy Coasters by Doni Speigle, these daisy coasters easy and quick to crochet and sure to bring happy feelings in anybody’s heart.
Materials: (for one coaster):
Sugar ‘n’ Cream Worsted Weight 100% Cotton Yarn:
-4 yards Yellow (center circle of flower)
-15 yards White
Size F (3.75mm) Crochet Hook
Finished Size: 5” across
Note: The yellow center of coaster is worked in continuous rounds, without joining at the end of each round. It’s helpful to use a stitch marker to mark the first stitch of each round.
Image source: Doni Speigle
Featured image source: Nancy Drew
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.