- Beautiful Crochet Tote Bag With Such A Lovely Design!
- Easy And Fabulous Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket
- The Perfect Lacy Scarf Crochet Pattern For Spring And Summer
- [Free Pattern] Such A Great Square, I Really Love That Sundial!
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
I love pastel colors, for some reason they make me happy.These little colored daisy coasters I found at Nancy Drew Crochet ,are so pretty and cute for any kitchen. It’s almost like they bring Spring and Summer, together, in your kitchen. Inspired by Daisy Coasters by Doni Speigle, these daisy coasters easy and quick to crochet and sure to bring happy feelings in anybody’s heart.
Materials: (for one coaster):
Sugar ‘n’ Cream Worsted Weight 100% Cotton Yarn:
-4 yards Yellow (center circle of flower)
-15 yards White
Size F (3.75mm) Crochet Hook
Finished Size: 5” across
Note: The yellow center of coaster is worked in continuous rounds, without joining at the end of each round. It’s helpful to use a stitch marker to mark the first stitch of each round.
Image source: Doni Speigle
Featured image source: Nancy Drew
Get the pattern: Beautiful Crocheted Daisy Coasters.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.