- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
- Incredibly Cute Gingerbread Man Baby Booties You Can Make Really Quick
- Spiral Crochet Hot Pads To Make, Use, And Admire
This is such a pretty crochet cables lapghan! The Fall Cables Lapghan by Katherine Larson with this pumpkin and chocolate is perfect for fall decorating. The pattern can be done in any colorway you desire. The finished measurements are 49″ x 40″.Relax after a day full of chores in the prettiest possible way. Wrap up in comfort with this fabulous cables lapghan.
Cables Lapghan Free Crochet Pattern
Perfect for snuggling on the couch, or just adding a bit of color to the room! Uses double-crochet, plus front- and back-post treble crochet to create vertical ribbing.
Original project used Loops & Threads Impeccable, 4 skeins Pumpkin and 3 skeins Chocolate.
Thanks to Katherine Larson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.