- [Video Tutorial] This Ocean Waves Throw Is Perfect For Relaxing Any Time Of Year
- [Free Pattern] The Prettiest Lace Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Stylish And Sophisticated Color-Block Bag You Should Add To Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Single Crochet Stitch
This is such a pretty crochet cables lapghan! The Fall Cables Lapghan by Katherine Larson with this pumpkin and chocolate is perfect for fall decorating. The pattern can be done in any colorway you desire. The finished measurements are 49″ x 40″.Relax after a day full of chores in the prettiest possible way. Wrap up in comfort with this fabulous cables lapghan.
Cables Lapghan Free Crochet Pattern
Perfect for snuggling on the couch, or just adding a bit of color to the room! Uses double-crochet, plus front- and back-post treble crochet to create vertical ribbing.
Original project used Loops & Threads Impeccable, 4 skeins Pumpkin and 3 skeins Chocolate.
Thanks to Katherine Larson for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.