- Easy Convertible Blanket To Bag Free Crochet Pattern
- [Photo Tutorial] Precious Little Baby Cloche With Adorable Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
- Add Fun Fashion To Any Outfit With These Cute Crochet Heart Earrings
A gorgeous and fun square, this kitty pattern can be used to create a beautiful themed blanket or pillow. It will be surely loved by any cat lover. Kitty Cat Granny Square by Ashleigh Kiser is an advanced beginner project which can be made in variations of color ad looks great in so many!!
Size: 6 in. by 6 in.Materials:-Worsted weight yarn, I used Caron Simply Soft in White, Soft Pink, Light Country Blue, Grey Heather and Charcoal Heather-Size H 5mm crochet hook-Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.