- Funny And Clever Halloween Doily [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- Here’s How To Make A Gorgeous Colourful Flower Blanket
- 7 Free Crochet Christmas Angel Ornament Patterns For Your Tree
- Pretty And Quick Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
This sweet little square is just charming! Very quick and easy to make, this pattern is super easy to follow and can be easily done using stash yarn. This cute Charming – 6″ Square by Melinda Miller can produce gorgeous result with very little effort. This flower square is adorable in every way! The pattern comes with great pictures and easy to read and understand text.
This is a charming little afghan square that can be worked in a variety of colors to achieve your own unique look. You will be pleased with the finished results, as it will add a little touch of beauty to your crochet project. Rated Easy.
Through Rnd. 2 = 2.25”
Through Rnd. 5 = 4.75”
Through Rnd. 6 = 5”
Special stitches used:
BegCl, Cl, Fpsc, DcDec, and optional Surface Crochet.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melinda Miller Designs
Thanks to Melinda Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.