- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
- [Crochet Inspiration] Bring Home The Magic Of A Garden With These Charming Guys!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For Anyone In The Baby Blanket Making Mood
- [Photo Tutorial] This Stitch Is So Easy You Can Do It In Your Sleep!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make The Easiest Crochet Spiral Cord For Purse Handle
I love this super cute white crochet top made in Caron Simply Soft Solids. This Floral Cami pattern by Lisa Gonzalez is designed in S, M, L sizes. It is a lovely top for layering over a tshirt or to wear it over a camisole. It could also make a cute swim suit coverup. The edging of the pattern is adorable. The pattern is very easy to crochet even for beginners and also very quick.
this is a pattern i designed for Caron International several years ago and that they now have listed in their free projects. i’m posting it here because i noticed on facebook there were alot of compliments from crocheters on the ease of the design and the finished project. it seems to be a favorite among moms who whip it off the hook for their teen and tween girls. the look changes with what you put under it and it really is quick and fun. (Source)