- [Free Pattern] So Many Fun Ways To Personalize These Funny Face Squares And To Bring Instant Cheerfulness
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern]This Little Crochet Gift Bag Is Easy To Make And Adjust To Whatever Size You Desire
- [Free Pattern Until 2/2/2016] Lovely Crochet Cable Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super Quick Throw Is Addictively Easy
This is such a brilliant idea! This Ribbon Christmas Tree by Poppy & Bliss (Michelle Robinson) is so easy to do yet so beautiful. You don’t need special skills to make some crochet ribbon, all you need is time and willingness to make this quick and easy crochet pattern. These sweet and fun ribbon Christmas tree ornaments are an easy holiday gift and a great decorating idea.
Finished size: 13 cm
What you’ll need:
3 mm hook
Small amounts 8 ply/DK cotton yarn. I’ve used various brands from my stash but a stiffer cotton works better than a soft cotton for these.
Aprox 13g for the tree
Aprox 3 g each in 6 different colours for the baubles
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Poppy And Bliss
Thanks to Michelle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.