- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Coffee Cozy Pattern For Everyday Awesomeness!
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cabbage Patch Stitch
- How To Crochet An Amazing Babette Bedspread
This afghan looks like a table math with featuring the Sun. I love it! This Sunrise Sunset Afghan by Dorothy Warrell is easy to make, works up quick and looks really nice. This sun motif is a no-brainer. The original pattern calls for 24 squares of each pattern. If you follow the pattern, you get an afghan measuring approximately 48″ x 61″.
Image source: ravelry
I love the beautiful baby blanket made using this pattern. If you’d like to see it, please go to the next page.