- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Long Loop Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
- Extra-Funky! The Latest Men’s Fashion: Crochet Shorts
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
- Crochet Stitches: [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Famous Harlequin Stitch
This afghan looks like a table math with featuring the Sun. I love it! This Sunrise Sunset Afghan by Dorothy Warrell is easy to make, works up quick and looks really nice. This sun motif is a no-brainer. The original pattern calls for 24 squares of each pattern. If you follow the pattern, you get an afghan measuring approximately 48″ x 61″.
Image source: ravelry
I love the beautiful baby blanket made using this pattern. If you’d like to see it, please go to the next page.