- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Square Bear Square
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Kitchen Towels Are Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
Absolutely breathtaking! This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket by Barb Cutler is so different! I had to zoom in when I first saw it to make sure that this is indeed a crochet afghan. The concept is so creative and the adding all those pieces together, it looks like a big puzzle made of little grannies and start. Just in case you wonder: the approximate diameter before blocking = 52” and the approximate diameter after blocking = 56”. Amazing work!
Image source: Barb Cutler
Thanks to Barb Cutler for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.