- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- [Photo Tutorial] Gloriously Simple Bag Pattern That Uses Up Your Yarn Scrap
- Elegant Double Shell Ripple Throw
- [Video Tutorial] Make Your Own Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat
Absolutely breathtaking! This Pentagonal Penrose Throw Blanket by Barb Cutler is so different! I had to zoom in when I first saw it to make sure that this is indeed a crochet afghan. The concept is so creative and the adding all those pieces together, it looks like a big puzzle made of little grannies and start. Just in case you wonder: the approximate diameter before blocking = 52” and the approximate diameter after blocking = 56”. Amazing work!
Image source: Barb Cutler
Thanks to Barb Cutler for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.