- Brilliant Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern To Make & Sell At A Craft Fair
- [Written+Photo Tutorial] Quick And Easy Crochet Granny Square Dishcloths
- Cute Little Whale Applique
- [Free Pattern] Just Horsin’ Around Hat Pattern Is Perfect For All Of Those Horse Lovers Out There
- Free And Fabulous Crochet 3D Flower Granny Square Pattern
Run, run, as fast as you can! You can’t catch me! I’m the Gingerbread Man! This Crochet Gingerbread Man Ornament by Priscilla Hewitt is truly awesome! Makes me feel like a child again! This crocheted gingerbread man is about 5 1/2″ tall and is calorie-free! LOL. This is such fun pattern, excellent for quick gifts.
This gingerbread man can be used as an ornament or fridgie, or add a few to a wreath! I’m sewing several together at the hands to make a garland for my kitchen window. You can also make a larger one for a stuffed toy by using a larger hook.
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.