- [Free Pattern] Jack’o Lantern Dishcloth To Bring The Halloween Celebration Into Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- Festive Crochet Granny Square Table Runner Pattern With Pretty Tassels
- [Free Pattern] Wave Stitch Beautiful Beanie
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Slippers Work Up Insanely Fast! (Small Child Size Available Too!)
Run, run, as fast as you can! You can’t catch me! I’m the Gingerbread Man! This Crochet Gingerbread Man Ornament by Priscilla Hewitt is truly awesome! Makes me feel like a child again! This crocheted gingerbread man is about 5 1/2″ tall and is calorie-free! LOL. This is such fun pattern, excellent for quick gifts.
This gingerbread man can be used as an ornament or fridgie, or add a few to a wreath! I’m sewing several together at the hands to make a garland for my kitchen window. You can also make a larger one for a stuffed toy by using a larger hook.
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.