- [Free Pattern] 5 Different Patterns In One Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan
- This 7″ Granny Square Does A Little Magic
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Easy Spike Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
This lovely pattern with a really striking design can be easily turned into a coaster, a baby blanket, a throw, or maybe a table runner! So easy to customize to fit your creative desires! Arches All Around crochet pattern by Lindsay Shatto can e used to beautify any area in you home. The original pattern is asking for two colors but of course choice is yours: choose your colors to math you interior design. This fabulous crocheted square pattern will be very useful to make great gifts. Good to use yarn stash too and create some really unique pieces.
Fabulous Arches All Around Free Crochet Pattern
You can use any hook size or yarn to make this square. You can make a few rounds in cotton for a coaster or continue in an acrylic or wool blend until you have a baby blanket or king size bedspread. Squares may also be sewn together for a patchwork style blanket. There is no required gauge for this piece, and it would work wonderfully for a stash buster
My sample square is made using Willow Yarns Guppie in Seawater and Precious Stones
Check out the original source for this Fabulous Arches All Around Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Lindsay Shatto
Thanks to Lindsay Shatto for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.