- Tunisian Crochet Patterns Made Easy For Beginners- Basic Tunisian Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch
- This Sock Monkey Amigurumi Is So Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Ribbon Afghan Looks Like A Beautiful Pieced Quilt
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Rattle Grab Toy Is The Cutest Crocheted Thing Ever!
This pattern is fabulous and is perfect for this season! The Star Blanket by Atty van Norel is a super fun pattern that comes with one of the most details photo tutorials I’ve ever seen. You’ll absolutely love the detailed step by step pictures! These crochet stars are so beautiful, you can totally use this pattern to make some really beautiful stars ornaments too! And here is an idea: make stars using your left over yarn balls. Your star blanket will be so rewarding!
To make the exact blanket in the featured photo, you’ll need:
For this blanket 100x150cm I used 14 colored skeins of StonewashedXL by Scheepjeswol and 15 natural colored ones and hook size 5mm.
To be precise: 15x Moonstone 841 and 1 x : Smokey Quartz 842, Boulder Opal 844, Blue Apatite 845, Canada Jade 846, Red Jasper 847, Corundum Ruby 848, Yellow Jasper 849, Garnet 850, Deep Amethyst 851, Lemon Quartz 852, Amazonite 853, Crystal Quartz 854, Green Agate,855, Coral 856.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Atty*s
Thanks to Atty van Norel for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.