- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Granny Stripe Blanket With An Easy To Follow Video Tutorial
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Little Blanket Pattern Is Perfect For Some Cozy Couch Crochet
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- [Free Pattern] This Brilliant Pattern May Be Your New Favourite!
- [Free Pattern] This Single Crochet Blanket Is The Simplest Blanket Pattern Ever!
This is such a great pattern! Designed in seven sizes, from preemie to adult, this cute pattern works wonderfully! The Free Basic Beanie Crochet Pattern All Sizes by Lilia Garashchenko is made using the cluster stitch. The pattern is a great stash buster. You can easily add some crochet applique, flowers or buttons to beautify this cutie and add a personal touch to it.
Yarn used: Caron Simply Soft Acrylic yarn. Any worsted weight yarn would work.
Hook used: 5 mm (H)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mango Tree Crafts
Thanks to Lilia Garashchenko for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.