- [Free Pattern] This Ruffley Granny Square Is So Clever And Yet So Simple!
- Make Your Comfy, Cold-Weather Crochet Boot Cuffs In Just A Couple Of Hours With This Fabulous Pattern
- Keeping Straight Edges In Crochet Is Easier Than You Think!
- Fast And Easy Crochet Triangle Scarf [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Very Versatile Pumpkin Patch Square
This is such a great pattern! Designed in seven sizes, from preemie to adult, this cute pattern works wonderfully! The Free Basic Beanie Crochet Pattern All Sizes by Lilia Garashchenko is made using the cluster stitch. The pattern is a great stash buster. You can easily add some crochet applique, flowers or buttons to beautify this cutie and add a personal touch to it.
Yarn used: Caron Simply Soft Acrylic yarn. Any worsted weight yarn would work.
Hook used: 5 mm (H)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mango Tree Crafts
Thanks to Lilia Garashchenko for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.