- Thick, Dense And Warm Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
What a glorious fireworks of colors! Rich of colors and details, this Christmas Wreath by Lucy of Attic24 is a wonderful decoration to hang on your front door. The crochet pattern is very versatile and can be used for different occasions like: new baby, wedding, multi holidays and seasons, of course with an appropriate color scheme.
Wonderful in every way, this Christmas wreath is perfect to give your door a holiday season makeover.
I especially love the Little Bird nestled at the bottom. This is a smaller, fatter version of the Bower Bird that I designed, and it’s a great success I think.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Attic24
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.