- Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Pattern-Two Ways
- Toddler Girls’ Hoodie Cardigan Free Pattern
- [Free Patterns] The 10 Most Beautiful Crochet Granny Squares Ever
- [Free Pattern] These Skulls Motifs Are Fun, Easy And Addictive!
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
What a glorious fireworks of colors! Rich of colors and details, this Christmas Wreath by Lucy of Attic24 is a wonderful decoration to hang on your front door. The crochet pattern is very versatile and can be used for different occasions like: new baby, wedding, multi holidays and seasons, of course with an appropriate color scheme.
Wonderful in every way, this Christmas wreath is perfect to give your door a holiday season makeover.
I especially love the Little Bird nestled at the bottom. This is a smaller, fatter version of the Bower Bird that I designed, and it’s a great success I think.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Attic24
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.