- Spectacular Floral Square To Delight And Amaze Everyone
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtaking Cables Throw Is Perfect For A Special Gift
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch & Gorgeous Fluffy Meringue Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Basketweave Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
What a glorious fireworks of colors! Rich of colors and details, this Christmas Wreath by Lucy of Attic24 is a wonderful decoration to hang on your front door. The crochet pattern is very versatile and can be used for different occasions like: new baby, wedding, multi holidays and seasons, of course with an appropriate color scheme.
Wonderful in every way, this Christmas wreath is perfect to give your door a holiday season makeover.
I especially love the Little Bird nestled at the bottom. This is a smaller, fatter version of the Bower Bird that I designed, and it’s a great success I think.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Attic24
Thanks to Lucy for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.