- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Top Looks So Interesting And Elegant
- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Daisy Flower Granny Squares Look So Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Surprisingly Easy: Crochet Popcorn Stitch Flower
This is the perfect project to use up all the African flower hexagons you may be having from different other projects. If you don’t have them, don’t worry, you’ll learn how to make them now. This African Flower Bag by Gunilla Karlsson is such an adorable project, perfect for gifts and which can be made in any yarn you wish. It’s simply a matter of taste really!
Suggested yarn: Järbo Garn Soft Cotton
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi) ?
Gauge: 1 hexagon approx 12 cm (4,5 inches)
Hook: size 4.5 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alla dagar som gick
Thanks to Gunilla Karlsson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.