- [Free Pattern] You Might Find Yourself Falling Totally In Love With This Brutus The Buckeye
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet These Super-Cute Yo-Yo Puffs
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Peacock Feather Crochet Stitch
This is the perfect project to use up all the African flower hexagons you may be having from different other projects. If you don’t have them, don’t worry, you’ll learn how to make them now. This African Flower Bag by Gunilla Karlsson is such an adorable project, perfect for gifts and which can be made in any yarn you wish. It’s simply a matter of taste really!
Suggested yarn: Järbo Garn Soft Cotton
Yarn weight: Aran / 10 ply (8 wpi) ?
Gauge: 1 hexagon approx 12 cm (4,5 inches)
Hook: size 4.5 mm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Alla dagar som gick
Thanks to Gunilla Karlsson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.