- [Free Pattern] This African Flower Bag Is SO Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Crochet African Violet Flower
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.