- [Free Pattern] This Mother-Hood-Scarf Is Fabulous!
- Gorgeous Little Rosettes Flower Necklace
- [Photos+ Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Angel Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Gecko Bookmark Will Make Your Day A Little Brighter
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.