- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Hexagon Baby Blanket For Any Patriotic Mommy
- [Free Pattern] Simply Stunning Shell And Post Stitch Ripple Afghan
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Despicable Me Minion Granny Square
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.