- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Multifunctional Crochet Basket With Handles
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Soap Socks
- [Free Pattern] Practical Yet Very Attractive Modern Vintage Potholder
“Boot cuffs are a very popular accessory among college kids and they sell like hotcakes at craft fairs. They look stylish peeking out of your boots! It can go well with skinny jeans as well as a dress or a skirt. This is one fashion accessory you wouldn’t want to miss! Boot cuffs not only add warmth but also keep snow from getting into your boots. Whipping these up takes only a couple of hours and can make great Christmas gifts. Bailey Boot Cuff crochet pattern by CrochetDreamz is simple, quick and yields elegant results. Crochet them in colors of your choice and add a new twist to your old boots.”
Bailey Boot Cuffs Free Crochet Pattern
1. Worsted weight ( size 4 medium) yarn
2. Hook – G (4.25mm)
3. A Pair of ¾ inch wooden buttons
Using G hook, 16 sc rows worked in back loops = 4 inches
Finished size: 12.5 inches around and 6 inches high.
Check out the original source for the Bailey Boot Cuff crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.