- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] Who Knew That Making A Crochet Griddle Stitch Gingham Blanket Could Be So Simple?
- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- [Video Tutorial] These Fancy Mary Jane Slippers Are Amazing!
- How To Make A Crochet Slip Knot For Beginners-Easiest Way I’ve Seen So Far!
The patriotic theme is always actual and even more now when 4th of July is just around the corner! As a proud crocheter, is always appropriate and fun to celebrate this day with some easy and beautiful crochet patterns. This Patriotic Hexagon Baby Blanket by Shari White is a gorgeous looking baby blanket made using the classic American colors of red, white and blue combined with bouncy puff stitches.