- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Gift For The “Game Of Thrones” Fans In Your Life
- Plastic Bags Mess? Make Your Own Crochet Bag Holder
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
The patriotic theme is always actual and even more now when 4th of July is just around the corner! As a proud crocheter, is always appropriate and fun to celebrate this day with some easy and beautiful crochet patterns. This Patriotic Hexagon Baby Blanket by Shari White is a gorgeous looking baby blanket made using the classic American colors of red, white and blue combined with bouncy puff stitches.