- [Video Tutorial] Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Make A Gorgeous Prayer Shawl For A Loved One: Butterfly Stitch Prayer Shawl
- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Minnie Mouse!
Most kids get attached to their toys, blankets, pillows or other things and want to carry them everywhere! This baby blankie pattern is perfect for kids to fall in love with and carry around. I love everything about this little blanket: the colors are lovely, the stitch is really beautiful and the smile on the little one’s face is adorable!!
The name of the pattern says it all! On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket by Tanille of Inspirational Momma is a fast pattern, suitable for beginners. The blanket is made using Simply Soft Yarn (Robin’s Egg and Soft Grey Heather) and is approximately 20”x20”.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Inspirational Momma
Thanks to Tanille for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.