- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Pattern For A Hexagon Shaped Motif
- [Free Patterns] Unique And Captivating Vortex Crochet Afghan And Pillows
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Arruga Stitch
Most kids get attached to their toys, blankets, pillows or other things and want to carry them everywhere! This baby blankie pattern is perfect for kids to fall in love with and carry around. I love everything about this little blanket: the colors are lovely, the stitch is really beautiful and the smile on the little one’s face is adorable!!
The name of the pattern says it all! On-The-Go Crochet Baby Blanket by Tanille of Inspirational Momma is a fast pattern, suitable for beginners. The blanket is made using Simply Soft Yarn (Robin’s Egg and Soft Grey Heather) and is approximately 20”x20”.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Inspirational Momma
Thanks to Tanille for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.