- [Free Pattern] These Spiral Potholders With Amazing Looks And Colors Are Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] Ultra Feminine Pin-Up Garden Party Jacket
- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Baby Afghan Everyone Loves
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
This is one of the cutest hair clips ever! Totally unexpected, makes you look twice: is that a cat?? Yes, it’s a cat! This crochet pattern is so much fun! Kitty Cat Hairclip by Kamila Krawka Krawczyk is the perfect hairclip for any spirited little girl! This is one of those projects that you walk past and do a hearty chuckle every time you see it. So give it a try! It’s easy it’s easy and it’s fun!
white, black yarn ( I use the yarn which gauge is 24.0 to 30.0 sts = 4 inches )
hook 3 mm
cotton wool or other filament.
hairclip ( Mine is the black basic clip almost 5 cm)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Krawka
Thanks to Kamila for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.