- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Owl Hat You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Any Little Girl Would Love Wrapping This Cape Around Her Shoulders And Showing It Off
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
What a cute and fun little project to make! This very pretty candle holder would be perfect to make for tables at baby and wedding showers! The lotus is totally charming and looks so complex. This Tealight Lotus pattern design by Daniela Herbertz would work perfect with any style of home! However, for safety sake it would be better to use a battery operated tea light. Don’t leave unsupervised while burning the candle.
The compleet crochet piece is 15cm Ø
The little glass where the candle is in is 4cm Ø
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Daniela Herbertz for this article inspiration and featured image .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.