- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Fun To Make: Crochet Dragonfly Poncho
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make A Wavy Baby Blanket Using The Shell Stitch
- Fabulous & Versatile Crochet Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Charming Crochet Flower To Brighten Up Your Life
What a cute and fun little project to make! This very pretty candle holder would be perfect to make for tables at baby and wedding showers! The lotus is totally charming and looks so complex. This Tealight Lotus pattern design by Daniela Herbertz would work perfect with any style of home! However, for safety sake it would be better to use a battery operated tea light. Don’t leave unsupervised while burning the candle.
The compleet crochet piece is 15cm Ø
The little glass where the candle is in is 4cm Ø
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Daniela Herbertz for this article inspiration and featured image .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.