- [Free Pattern] Enhance An Already Great Pattern With These Simple Modifications!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Sedge Stitch Crochet Pattern (The Blanket Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] This Pair Of Crochet Leg Warmers Is Stylish But Still Perfect For Yoga Class
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
- [Free Pattern] Baby Mermaid Crochet Cocoon, Tail And Headband
These super simple crochet flowers are fabulous on your hair, on a bag, hair clip or hair band or to personalize your wardrobe. Great way to use up scraps and each flower may take you from ten minutes to make to an hour, depends on how crochet skilled you are. Before you know it, you’ll have a cute little flower!
These Super simple tawashi flower by Marte Fagervik
…or flower applique, or small coaster if you’re so inclined!
These are great for little makeup-remover pads.
If you wonder about other details:
Needs a very small amount of yarn. Hook size is up to you. I used a 6mm hook on mine, but I crochet very tight.
Image source: flickr
Thanks to Marte Fagervik for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.