- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Crochet Newborn Baby Hats
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
Cheerful and beautiful, these mandalas turned into squares can be turned in pretty much anything you want! Afghans, pillows even ponchos! The Daisy Centre Mandala Square by Zelna Olivier is a lovely looking daisy square which works up really quickly. A great square for a blanket, these beautiful mandala blocks will make a fantastic stashbusting afghan or pillow.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Zooty Owl
Thanks to Zelna Olivier for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.