- [Free Pattern] Sweet Granny Square With A Heart
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Prince Protea Crochet Square May As Well Become Your New Favorite
- This Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern With A Vintage Look Is Perfect For Both Boys And Girls
- [Free Pattern] Wonderful Lattice Weave Crochet Throw
This beautiful, romantic, Lily Pond Crochet Blanket pattern from the very talented designer Jane Crowfoot requires you to know basic crochet terminology and have a relatively good grip of the basic stitches. This lap blanket/throw has been created using Stylecraft Yarns for Jane’s Crochet Along project. Patterns are available free for you to download from the Stylecraft web site. The first pattern has been published on the 7th April, followed by 7 further patterns, which will be published fortnightly. You can access them via ravelry following this link.
This image courtesy of ravelry .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.