- [Free Pattern] Quick And Chunky Crochet Hat To Work Up For Christmas
- Wonderful Spring Flowers Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Free Pattern] This Tic Tac Toe Game Travel Bag With Magnets Is Ideal For Kids And When Being On The Road
So beautiful and so different, this blanket in a kind and delicate color palettes is the perfect companion for your baby and his or her plush toys. This Harlequin Blanket by Bernat Design Studio, made of alternating squares in hushed tones, is an easy crochet pattern with a rich and interesting texture and a super-sweet and fun look.
Finished size: Approx 31½ x
39 ins [80 x 99 cm]
Bernat® Softee Baby
(Solids 140 g/5 oz)
and (Ombres 120 g/4.25 oz)
Main Color (MC):
(Blue) 2 balls
Contrast A: (Lilac) 2 balls
Contrast B: (Ombre) 1 ball
Size 5 mm (U.S. H or 8) crochet
hook or size needed to obtain
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bernat Design Studio
Thanks to Bernat for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.