- Awesome Hooded Blanket Based On A Large Granny Square
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Pumpkin Cat Or Cheshire Cat? These Coasters Are Grin- Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Knit and Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crochet Basket Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
So beautiful and so different, this blanket in a kind and delicate color palettes is the perfect companion for your baby and his or her plush toys. This Harlequin Blanket by Bernat Design Studio, made of alternating squares in hushed tones, is an easy crochet pattern with a rich and interesting texture and a super-sweet and fun look.
Finished size: Approx 31½ x
39 ins [80 x 99 cm]
Bernat® Softee Baby
(Solids 140 g/5 oz)
and (Ombres 120 g/4.25 oz)
Main Color (MC):
(Blue) 2 balls
Contrast A: (Lilac) 2 balls
Contrast B: (Ombre) 1 ball
Size 5 mm (U.S. H or 8) crochet
hook or size needed to obtain
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Bernat Design Studio
Thanks to Bernat for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.