- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Outstanding Lacy Flower Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Super Fun And Delightful Fishing Game Your Kids Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Stunning Light-Weight Cables Shawl For A Classy Lady At Heart
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty 3D Flower Hexagon
Colored cushions are the easiest way to decorate a room. Instead of painting the walls, you can easily change the ambiance in the room with some handmade cushions. This Blooming Flower cushion designed by Lucy of Attic24 is amazing and perfect for decorating a room. Or, if you need a new house gift idea, you can be sure your friends will fall in love with this perfectly marvelous flower cushion.
Image source: aly178
The backside of my cushion was made following the circle pattern as outlined above, only minus the petals. I worked the rounds in both loops. Increasing on alternate rows. It curls a little as it grows, it probably won’t want to lie completely flat until you give it a light press at the end. Source: Attic24
To learn more about this Blooming Flower Cushion and to see the photo tutorial + pattern , visit Attic24.
Featured image source: Lucy of Attic24
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.